Tuesday, April 13, 2010

COMING SOON!!

Hey guys!
so here's the deal, if you've subscribed to me on Youtube you'll notice that in my past few vlogs I have been mentioning "big things" happening. Well for the small amount of people that have decided to actually follow me on my blog I will reveal what the heck I am talking about!

Recently I have been doing some work for a guy by the name of Arya. You may (or may not) know him from youtube. He is pretty much the co-host of Peter Rallis who is the host of the Indie Mogul sponsored "MovieBuzz". (Both Arya and Peter Rallis are very informative for all your newest movie information and reviews. so check them out: Arya / Peter Rallis) So anyway, I have done a few drawings for Arya and he, in turn, said that he would sponsor me on his videos (which is AMAZING and could hopefully help me get noticed somehow T___T).

So there! Cuz you guys are awesome, you get the sneak peek!
So there you have it!! SEE?! I TOLD YOU GUY I'D GIVE YOU INSIDE INFO!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even released these on Deviantart yet, though I will eventually. 

I am sick today so I think I may take the time that I have to do stuff to catch up on things I have been meaning to do.

Arya also wants another picture of he and Peter so this week I will hafta work on that one too, so keep looking for updates!

MORE TO COME!
I have a movie that I am editing too! sooooo Keep looking out for that one! So don't forget to Subscribe to my youtube! Watch me on DeviantArt! and Follow me on here!

you rock! stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment