Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT'S MAH BORFDAI!

=D!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 19 nao! go figure!  

so yesh! today at 3 in the mornin i was borned!

idk i figured i would interrupt my extensive studies for the test i'm supposed to have today (yeah... on my birthday) to tell y'all that so maybe I could get some Pictures of Nia and Starfire from y'all *hint hint nudge nudge*  

yeah...

idrc. I am just kinda syked that imma year older and wiser!  
And what better present than for me to get the new pokemanz game! (soul silver) I haven't even started it yet and probably won't until thursday or so (i love to put things off like that so i can retain the excitement) also me mum is takin me to see "How to Train Your Dragon" (FINALLY!!)  

well anyway! thanx guys for bein awesome and for 12,000 pageviews on my deviantart! (i'll have a lil sumthin up there for ya soon)  


here's to 12,000 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment